Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello all! I wanted to find a place to talk about my sewing and embroidery. This is what i came up with. I love the idea of having a place I can show the world what i have been up to.

Nothing new lately but trying to get me organized which has proven to be harder than I thought. Who knew one person could have so much stuff. I keep telling myself Rome wasn't built in a day but the Romans had people to help them do the work. I have worked at it for 2 weeks now and am still no closer to being finished.

On a good note I got to test some embroidery designs this week. They are great! Thanks Ms. Carla for all the great designs you have given us embroiders. We sure do love them.

4 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Way to go! You have taken the first step into the addiction!! wink, wink!

smooches .. M.E. :)

Emma's Mommy said...

Go girl! So cute!
I have tried to post but just finally really noticed I needed an id. I'm a dinosaur! I love the pictures of the girls and Kristin in sooo squeezable. You can tell how poised Julia is. What a little Diva doll.

Keep up the great bloggin although I don't know how to do it myself. lol

xoxo

www.stitchontime.com said...

Good luck with your blog, shall be reading it daily

Love
Claire x

M2MHeaven said...

Hi Kristi, I LOVE my tote! It is just perfect. I cant wait for all of my friends to see it! Thanks Again so much!!!